Saturday, February 25, 2012

But I Miss Your Face Like Hell

I've never had anything real before you. And despite my own willingness to write off what we had, I know it was as real as real gets. But there are things you can do someone you love that they can never forget. You can break something beautiful beyond repair. And God knows why we do these things to each other, but I guess that's how we keep motion in our lives. I don't know why you let me go the way you did, and you've made it clear I never will. But the thing is, I loved you, I really loved you, and you only loved me when you needed me. So tonight, I'm going to actually do what I've been saying I would for months and let you go. Thank you for teaching me, dealing with me, giving me so many moments that I only remember with joy and appreciation. I hope you find what you were looking for, I hope you find your will to live again, and I hope you find someone to breathe life into your every day. I won't call or write, and I won't ever say your name again. This is over, and I accept you as a vague and wonderful memory. Good luck. Love, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment